We are looking for a motivated and hands-on Sales Manager to introduce and develop accounts for OEM GPS/GNSS positioning products at a board and product level in a wide variety of markets.
- You manage and increase market share in the assigned territory;
- You receive leads and you prospect and manage existing accounts of significant value;
- You work closely with an Internal Sales team and Marketing to utilize their abilities and resources to optimize time and efficiency of the sales process;
- You use Salesforce as a means of recording client activity and developments in common with the applications support team and internal sales;
- It is your responsibility to oversee and coordinate the technical and integration support to your customers.
- You identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their likely needs engaging and developing solutions based on Septentrio technology;
- You use the Mercuri Sales System to qualify and add value to the sales process;
- You maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements;
- You identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
The existing area has a well-established revenue, but you show a desire to grow the customer base! You report to the VP Global Sales.
- Hold an Engineering Degree and a successful track record in Sales to a technically oriented client base;
- Have a background in supplying controls, instrumentation, wireless or other technology products to heavy machinery industries;
- Have excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
- Can use your creativity and knowledge to identify and win over clients;
- Live near a major airport and are prepared to travel up to 50% of your time;
- Can work remotely with guidance on a limited base and report efficiently;
- Speak fluent German and English.
In exchange for your talent, we have put together an interesting blend with opportunities for development, room for innovative ideas and offer a pleasant professional working environment with colleagues from all over the world, next to a competitive salary, fringe benefits and a good work-life balance.
You recognize yourself in the above description? Then do not hesitate and apply on http://www.septentrio.com/jobs . No match with this vacancy, but you are keen to work for Septentrio? Then follow us on LinkedIn to stay on top of new vacancies and be the first to know future vacancies and new products.