Septentrio is looking for a motivated and technically skilled INS System Engineer to support the development of our AsteRxi product line. AsteRxi is our product line of MEMS-IMU based INS providing accurate and reliable positioning and orientation solutions.
You will be active in the further development of AsteRxi receivers.
As INS System Engineer you:
· Are responsible for the architecture and system engineering of the INS products
· Contribute to the navigation software architecture
· Are responsible for the assessment of the state of the art of IMU sensors
· Interact with product management to contribute to AsteRxi roadmap
· MSc in one of the following fields: Geodesy, Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics or Electrical Engineering
· 5-year experience in related industry
· Industry experience on sensor fusion algorithms, IMU technology and system integration
· Experience in embedded product development
· Creative and strong personality
· Team worker
· Knowledge of English is a must
We consider it an extra asset if you have strong programming skills (C, C++) and/or documentation and reporting skills.
In exchange for your talent, we have put together an interesting blend with opportunities for development, room for innovative ideas and offer a pleasant professional working environment with colleagues from all over the world, next to a competitive salary, fringe benefits and a good work-life balance.
STAY TUNED You recognize yourself in the above description? Then do not hesitate and apply on http://www.septentrio.com/jobs . No match with this vacancy, but you are keen to work for Septentrio? Then follow us on LinkedIn to stay on top of new vacancies and be the first to know future vacancies and new products.