We are looking for a motivated and hands-on Applications and Support Engineering Manager to manage and be a part of the team that enables Septentrio clients to integrate and efficiently use Septentrio receivers.
- You expedite the team’s development by identifying training and development needs;
- You provide detailed technical support on GNSS and INS products to clients and Septentrio Americas staff, during sales presentations, client projects or tender and the quotations process;
- You conduct ongoing training and development of Americas Staff on product and technology as necessary to back up initial training by Product Managers, R&D and Support Group Leuven;
- You integrate sales scenarios and use cases encountered by the sales team into future training;
- You provide technical expertise for Americas Sales team in development of emerging market segments (ADAS, Assured Timing, etc.);
- You work easily with Engineering teams who range from GNSS/INS inexperienced to a more expert level.
You report directly to the VP of Sales and work closely with and form a part of Applications Support Group leadership (Leuven). You are prepared to travel 25% - 50% of your time.
- Hold an Engineering degree and have experience in communications or positioning and navigation systems;
- Have detailed knowledge of GNSS systems, INS systems and the integration of the two. To a product description and integration level. (Not to an R&D level.);
- Have general knowledge of other positioning systems and techniques;
- Have knowledge of augmented corrections services and capable of cultivating relationships with emerging corrections providers in the Americas (PPP, SSR, RTK);
- Can interface with clients on a familiar yet authoritative level, engaging easily with engineers in the buying and integration process;
- Are deadline driven and can communicate directly and precisely;
- Have a strong concern for, and dedication to meeting customer commitments;
- Use a logical approach to solve problems;
In exchange for your talent, we have put together an interesting blend with opportunities for development, room for innovative ideas and offer a pleasant professional working environment with colleagues from all over the world, next to a competitive salary, fringe benefits and a good work-life balance.
You recognize yourself in the above description? Then do not hesitate and apply on http://www.septentrio.com/jobs . No match with this vacancy, but you are keen to work for Septentrio? Then follow us on LinkedIn to stay on top of new vacancies and be the first to know future vacancies and new products.