As a Process Engineer Metrology you will be responsible for tools and/or processes in the patterning.
What you will do
You will be a member of the in-Line Metrology Process Engineering & Development team. This team is responsible for the standard metrology processes and tools in the cleanroom and follows up processes under evaluation/validation for upscaling.
As a process engineer you will be responsible for tools and/or processes in the patterning characterization (critical dimensions, step height, roughness, ...; Tool specific: AFM, SEM & profiler).
- You will be responsible for process & tool qualification, stability, improvements and problem prevention.
- You will troubleshoot issues related to the patterning characterization and enable first line trouble shooters to step up.
- You report progress, analyzed results and opportunities to various organizational levels both internally as well as to customers.
- You will work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, hardware engineers, operations, industry assignees, device and process experts.
- You will work in a shift system, working in two shifts (Early/Late) including 1weekend (Sa/Su) out of 3, to support the 24h by 7d fab.
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
Education, Experience and Technical Competencies
- You obtained a Master in Science or Engineering or equal by experience and display strong engineering skills and mindset.
- Experience in metrology and more in specific AFM, with demonstrated ability to analyze the data captured and report it out.
- You like to work autonomously, well organized, with a good attention to detail and set high standards for quality.
- As you will work in cross functional teams, strong communication and reporting skills are required. You are a team player with a strong drive to share your experience and knowledge with colleagues. You strive to document and report your work to highest quality standards.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated team player with good communication and reporting skills.
- Process & quality driven analyzer: You manage multiple priorities with a proactive “can do” attitude.
Apply online at www.imec.be/careers