To apply for this position, please follow the application tool and enclose:
1. full CV – mandatory
2. motivation letter – mandatory
3. full list of credits and grades of both BSc and MSc degrees (as well as their transcription to English if possible) – mandatory (when you haven’t finished your degree yet, just provide us with the partial list of already available credits and grades )
4. proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, …) - if available
5. two reference letters - if available
6. an English version of MSc or PhD thesis, or of a recent publication or assignment - if available
For more information please contact Mr. Bart Blockmans, tel.: +32 16 37 28 09, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Bert Pluymers, tel.: +32 16 32 25 29, mail: email@example.com
You can apply for this job no later than September 30, 2019 via the online application tool.
KU Leuven seeks to foster an environment where all talents can flourish, regardless of gender, age, cultural background, nationality or impairments. If you have any questions relating to accessibility or support, please contact us at diversiteit.HR@kuleuven.be.
This PhD is part of a project aiming to develop advanced computational modelling techniques for the analysis of lubricated drivetrain components on the component- and system-level.
If you recognize yourself in the story below, then you have the profile that fits the project and the research group: