Septentrio is a leading supplier of highly accurate GPS/GNSS receivers for demanding applications, requiring accuracies in the decimeter or centimeter range, even under difficult conditions. We provide board level OEM modules as well as system level GPS/GNSS receivers to our global customer base in machine control and construction, land and marine survey, mobile mapping, UAV’s, GIS and more.
Septentrio is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and has offices in Torrance, CA (US), Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo and partners throughout the world. For our offices in Leuven, Septentrio is seeking to hire a highly motivated Board Level Products Group Manager.
You will lead the group that is responsible for the development of our GNSS receiver chipset and board level products:
· Managing the complete product development cycle
· Responsible to translate market requirements to product specifications.
· Be single point of contact towards Sales and Marketing as well as towards lead customers, for technical aspects.
· Guiding product design (hardware and embedded software aspects)
· Coordinating the release of products to Operations, including technical documentation and training of support
· Coaching and managing the product development teams (~10 highly qualified engineers)
· Master’s degree (Applied Science, Industrial Science) in Engineering or equivalent
· 10 years management experience in a similar industry
· Experience in advanced electronics boards or module product design in the field of GNSS or IOT
· Experience with embedded software development practices
· Experience in product industrialization (interface between R&D and Operations) and certification
· Strong leadership skills, extensive experience in managing a team (coaching)
· Broad experience in professional project management
· Know how to work together with other departments and external partners
· Knowledge of English is a must
We consider it an extra asset if you have knowledge of Integrated Circuit product development.
In exchange for your talent, we have put together an interesting blend with opportunities for development, room for innovative ideas and offer a pleasant professional working environment with colleagues from all over the world, next to a competitive salary, fringe benefits and a good work-life balance.
You recognize yourself in the above description? Then do not hesitate and apply on http://www.septentrio.com/jobs . No match with this vacancy, but you are keen to work for Septentrio? Then follow us on LinkedIn to stay on top of new vacancies and be the first to know future vacancies and new products.