Wednesday, October 28th, from 4PM to 7PM online
Startups.be | Scale-Ups.eu, Leuven Mindgate & VOKA Vlaams-Brabant
Leuven Startup Fair is the leading matchmaking event between high potential talent and tech startups & scale-ups in and around Leuven
The startup job fairs of Startups.be | Scale-Ups.eu serve as a meeting place for high-growth tech startups & scale-ups to connect, meet and discuss job or internship opportunities with potential talent.
With the help of our large-scale network, our impactful partners, and online networking tool, Conversation Starter, we want to bridge the gap between talent and high-growth startups & scale-ups. Whether you’re a student, a senior developer or a growing startup looking to attract new hires, this is for you!
1. Startups & scale-ups looking to recruit, including interns.
2. Student & professionals who are interested in working for a startup or scale-up.
3. Network organizations with a large following in the startup or job scene.
4. City representatives with an expertise in entrepreneurship.
How to participate as a partner/exhibitor?
● As a partner of the Leuven Startup Fair 2020 we expect you to actively communicate the event towards your community and network.
○ Share Leuven Startup Fair via your social media channels and groups.
○ Include Leuven Startup Fair in your newsletter and/or other mailings.
○ Mention Leuven Startup Fair on your website and your calendar.
● Focus of communication towards potential startups and scale-ups: Sep 1st – 30th
○ Early bird booths available until Sep 21st: €79,00 (VAT excl.)
○ From Sep 21st onwards: booths will be €99,00 (VAT excl.)
● Focus of communication towards talent and professionals: Oct 1st – 28th
● Partner participants with a booth or exhibitors are asked to register on Conversation Starter before Thursday Oct 1st. From then on, we will focus our campaign towards the broad target audience (students, professionals, talent, schools, etc.). Our goal is to have a good amount of interesting companies (you) already on the platform before reaching out to talent participants.
● Between October 6th and October 28th you will be able to browse through the profiles, sent meeting invites and schedule your video calls for the Leuven Startup Fair (only for partners with a booth or startup/scale-up exhibitors).