and& is proud to present its second edition in the knowledge region of Leuven, at the pinnacle of health, high-tech & creativity. It is a biennial moment - initiated by Leuven MindGate - that brings today’s change makers together & inspires curious minds of all backgrounds. and& provides a platform for change & interdisciplinary innovation that aims to transform our society & act upon the challenges we face today.
Expect 4 days & nights of inspiring talks, business opportunities, a tech fair, avant-garde music performances & thought-provoking art interventions in public spaces. All of this, May 6 — 9 2020 in the innovative city of Leuven. More details will follow soon. In the meantime be sure to save the date.
In May 2018, an intense & inspiring first edition of and& captivated the city of Leuven. With over 18,000 attendees, more than 200 speakers & artists, 80 journalists, 55 start-ups & scale-ups in 15 citywide venues, it proved a valuable platform for curious minds of all backgrounds.
Who is and& for?
• Journalists interested in exclusive interviews & networking opportunities.
• Professionals eager to hear from CEOs, artists, academics & CTOs at the forefront of innovation.
• Creatives looking to be inspired by those who go beyond the ordinary & set a new standard.
• Entrepreneurs wanting to learn from founders, startup operators & investors & looking for funding, talent, customers, or mentoring.
• Investors interested in networking with leading industry experts & meeting the next generation of startups & scale-ups.
• Arts & music enthusiasts on the lookout for astounding experiences.
What to expect?
• A Summit with inspiring talks, business opportunities, keynotes & panels on innovation for a more conscious world.
• A Tech Fair showcasing new & innovative tech, platforms & ideas.
• Avant-garde Music performances.
• Thought-provoking Art interventions in public spaces.
• An intervention-filled track for children & parents to connect with immersive, high-tech experiences, called Play.
For business collaborations or tech fair opportunities, please get in touch with email@example.com
For press accreditations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other questions, please let us know at email@example.com
More info via https://www.andleuven.com/